Publication Ethics and Publication Malpractice Statement
"FLOGEN" is committed to maintaining the highest ethical standards. Our ethics statements are based on COPE's Code of Conduct and Best Practice Guidelines for Journal Editors.
In order to provide our readers with conference proceedings of high quality, "FLOGEN" is guided by the following principles:
- The editor is responsible for maintaining the integrity of the academic record, for having processes in place to assure the quality of the material they publish and for precluding business needs from compromising intellectual and ethical standards.
- Editors' decisions to accept or reject a paper for publication should be based on the paper's importance, originality and clarity, and the study's validity and its relevance to the remit of the journal.
- The editor ensures that appropriate reviewers are selected for submissions (i.e. individuals who are able to judge the work and are free from disqualifying competing interests).
- The editor has systems in place to give authors the opportunity to make original research articles freely available.
- The editor has systems to ensure that material submitted to their journal remains confidential while under review.
- The reviewers of "FLOGEN" assist the editors in making the decision of publishing a submitted manuscript. By formulating suggestions to the authors, the reviewers can contribute to the improvement of submitted works.
- Any manuscripts received for peer reviewing must be treated as confidential documents. They must not be shown to or discussed with others except as authorized by the editor.
- Reviews should be conducted objectively. Personal criticism of the author is inappropriate. Reviewers should express their views clearly with supporting arguments.
- The reviewers should comment on the originality of submissions and should be alert to redundant publication and plagiarism.
- The authors ensure that they have submitted original works, and if the authors have used the work and/or words of others that this has been appropriately cited or quoted.
- Submitting the same manuscript to more than one journal is considered as an unethical publishing behaviour and is unacceptable.
- Proper acknowledgment of the work of others must always be given. Authors should cite publications that have been influential in determining the nature of the reported work.
- When an author finds an error or inaccuracy in his/her own published work, it is the author's obligation to notify the journal editor and cooperate with him to retract or correct the paper.
FLOGEN STAR OUTREACH is a not-for-profit, non-political and all-inclusive science organization that takes no sides in political, scientific or technological debates. We equally welcome, without reservations, all spectrum of ideas, theories, technologies and related debates. Statements and opinions expressed are those of individuals and/or groups only and do not necessary reflect the opinions of FLOGEN, its sponsors or supporters.
Return/Refund Policy |
© Copyright FLOGEN Star OUTREACH 2017